Jeelcode respects and prioritizes the privacy of its users and visitors.
Our collection of your personal information
As part of your registration on the Web, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- Jeelcode follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit Websites. The information collected by log files includes Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. However, the collected information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You may need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Website. We use this financial information for billing purposes. Following your registration on the Website, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Website other than on the My Account section of the Website. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Website protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Website other than on the My Account section of the Website may lead to the suspension of your use of the Website.
Our use of your personal information
- When you provide your Personal information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal information for the following:
- Provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities; troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with our news, updates and promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties.
- Verifying your identity, verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Website, processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Website and maintaining and managing your registration; performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our Terms. You agree that we may disclose and transfer, for the purposes specified above, your personal data to other affiliated companies.
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees. All voluntary information may be made publicly available on the Website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that you submit to us.
- Additionally, information includes details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Website. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share Personal Information with other Website users.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Website. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable).
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Website as required to comply with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Note that we have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.